Church websites don't have to be ugly, you know...
Nor do they have to be difficult to use or update
We design websites that
- Have custom themes tailored specifically to your Catholic community
- Run on high quality & fast webhosting so they load quickly and efficiently
- Look great in whatever web browser your visitors happen to be using
- Display and work well on mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch Droid)
- Are search engine optimized (S.E.O.) with custom URLS ("/faith-formation")
- Allow you to add, edit, and delete content on your own, with ease
- Are feature filled: bulletin uploaders, photo albums, custom menus, staff directory, online contact forms, embedded video & images, slick WYSIWYG editor, social media integration...
- Are built upon the word-class, open-source platform: Drupal, which is secure and well-supported. It powers sites like Catholic.com and the Whitehouse!
- Fit your exact custom needs (no cookie cutter approaches)
- Contain simple video tutorials that you can always refer back to
- Are supported by great customer service!
We're 100% Catholic
By allowing us to assist you, you're supporting committed Catholic families
Carson Weber earned his BBA in Information Technology from Texas A&M University and his MA in Theology & Christian Ministry from Franciscan University of Steubenville. He's been building websites for 17 years and is the author of the Understanding the Scriptures podcast. Carson is devoted to his bride, Rebecca, and their two amazing daughters: Thérèse Mary Grace and Bernadette Mary Clare.
Rich DiGirolamo holds a BSBA in Information Systems from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania. He once adorned a beard as a novice for 6 months with the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal in New York City. Like Carson, he loves working from his MacBook Air. Rich and his beautiful wife, Katie have two beautiful children: Gabriel Joseph and Cecilia Rose.
Our Parishes Love Us
We provide high quality, customized solutions that make folks happy
Wow! I continue to be impressed by Carson’s expertise, promptness, and professionalism in helping us with our website redesign. His extensive experience and knowledge of the inter-workings of the Catholic parish and school ministry was vital in creating a website that is beautiful, functional, and easily updated and maintained with our very limited budget. In addition, the site was customized to meet our community’s specific goals. My pastor and I couldn’t be more pleased with the final product!
We had looked at a lot of web designers and were very discerning before we decided, and after seeing the final product, I know we made the right decision. I've never heard so much praise about a parish website as with this one, especially from people in "the biz."
St. Charles Borromeo Parish & School
Kansas City, Missouri
Our 3-Step Process
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Initial Consultation and Discovery
We get to know you, your wants, and your needs.
We propose a solution that fits you.
3. Design, Development, Launch
We work closely with you to make it a reality.
Our prices vary depending upon your budget and needs. We work with parishes, schools, and ministries from small rural to large suburban.
Want to know the cost? Contact us!
Contact Us Today
We're easy to reach and would love to chat.